Do you feel ashamed of your smelly foot in public? Has it become a major problem for you to deal with more than your professional meetings? Here are some best tips for you to get rid of it easily.
Why do feet smell?
So, why do feet smell? Well, it is all due to bacteria that feed on sweat. Bacterias are attracted towards the sweat on your feet and starts feeding on them. These bacteria get rid of waste on your feet which are in the form of organic acids. These organic acids have a strong pungent odor due to which your feet smell bad.
Smelly feet seem to be the part of daily routine for many people. Some take it seriously and some just ignore it. However, doctors opine that we can easily fight with chronic foot smell by following some simple tips and techniques.
• To begin with what the doctors say about the treatment of chronic foot odor, you need to treat this problem more scientifically. They suggest the smelly feet victims to wash their feet on a daily basis using antibacterial soap. After washing, it is important to dry the feet completely.
• Drink a lot of water. It is a better way to fight body odor.
• Do not wear synthetic socks but a clear pair of socks, made with absorbent material, such as cotton.
• Spray your feet regularly with a usual antiperspirant and shower foot powder in your shoes.
• Do not wear the pair of shoes for two days consequently.
• The sneaker wearers should interchange between two pairs to make it dry out for a while.
• While indoors, wash your feet and prefer going barefoot. Wearing sandals is also a best alternative.
• To fight off the smell, you should wash your feet with green tea. They have been confined in the overpowering construction boots all day.
• Take bath with baking soda, along with a few teaspoons of vinegar, by soothing for feet and lessens foot odor.
• Dust your feet once or twice, using cornstarch or powder.
• Take some turnip juice or radish juice and try rubbing your feet with it. Being natural deodorants, these juices are excellent mediums of fighting body odor.
• Supposedly taking a bath with some ginger for a long time helps one to sweat and rid body of toxins buy some ginger root-mash it up and use the juice and rub it on your feet.
• Paraffin treatment is another good idea to fight body odor. In this method, the professional waxes the bottom of one’s feet using the melted down cooled wax.
• Another treatment is to do without any intake of sugar and alcohol for about a week. This experiment on your body may tell you if these elements have to do anything with it.
• Buy and use some acne soap on your feet. It is a special soap that is anti bacteria and helps to fight with body toxics.
• Some may also suggest you to try eating some parsley and cilantro. Cilantro is great metal detoxifier that tastes good with chips and salsa. These may absorb the odor of your body.
• Trying out the zinc supplements is another good idea to deal with smelly feet. You may feel certain deficiency or it can be a big immune adherent.
Best Home Remedy Tip to cure smelly feet:
Soak your feet every day for a week in strong black tea for 30 minutes. Add two tea bags in a pint of water. Boil it for 10 minutes. Now add two quarts of cool water and soak your feet in the cool solution.
An acid called as tannic acid present in the black tea kills bacteria and closes your pores. This easily keeps your feet dry for a long time preventing sweating.
Treatment to cure Smelly Feet:
If the self-care and preventative measures suggested above for smelly feet don’t help you, consult a professional for further investigations. Persistency of this condition may be due to some infection or hereditary.
If the above two reasons are the cause of your smelly feet, you will be suggested accordingly for a good treatment by your doctor.