Homemade Crack Heel Cream
A homemade crack heel cream can be used to heal dry, cracked heels. This is a very simple cream and helps in keeping the feet well moisturized. If you apply the homemade crack heel cream at least twice in a day, you will be able to get rid of your cracks with in two weeks.
Things You Will Require
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- Â¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon anhydrous lanolin
- 1 tablespoon avocado
- 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 10 drops primrose oil
- 10 drops lavender oil
Steps for Making the Crack Heel Cream at Home
Follow these simple steps to make your very own crack heel cream at home:
- Take a saucepan and add Â¼ cup of olive oil, beeswax, avocado oil and anhydrous lanolin. While you are adding all these ingredients, make sure you put the flame on low and gently stir the mixture. Once the beeswax melts fully and mixes well with the other ingredients, remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Leave the pan for a minute so that the mixture cools down. Add the primrose oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil. Keep stirring the mixture while you add all the three oils.
- Transfer the contents into an airtight container. Once the crack heel cream cools down completely, put the lid on and store it in the refrigerator.
How to Use the Crack Heel Cream?
It is very simple to use this cream, all you need to do is:
- Firstly, wash your feet and keep them soaked in warm water for about 10 minutes.
- With the help of a pumice stone, gent;y scrub your dry, cracked feet so that you get rid of calluses and dead skin cells.
- Towel dry your feet and apply a little cream to your heels.
- Gently massage it in and put on a pair of cotton socks, leave it on overnight.
Using a homemade crack heel cream is definitely the most effective and inexpensive way of getting rid of cracked heels.