What Is Boils Foot?
Boils are painful structures which are round shaped, swollen, and full of puss. Boils can develop on any part of the body. In this article, we will be discussing some of the causes, symptoms and treatment methods for this condition.
Causes of Boils Foot:
Some of the causes of Boils foot include:
- The growth of staphylococcus bacteria is the main cause for this condition to develop.
- These bacteria enter through wounds and sweat glands.
- The presence of these bacteria can also increase the level of the toxic content in blood.
- Apart from these, improper diet, unhealthy food, excess of intake of alcohol, etc can also result in this condition.
Symptoms of Boils Foot:
Some of the symptoms of boils foot are:
- The infection begins with the formation of small balls which are red in color.
- With the passage of time, they become big with a mouth in the center. Here the accumulation of puss takes place.
- Slowly the ball becomes hard and stiff which can be painful as well.
- Fever and pain can also be there in severe cases.
Treatment Methods for Boils Foot:
Some of the treatment Methods for Boils foot are:
- The extract of garlic can be used for treating the boil. All you have to do is to apply the extract of garlic directly over the boil. It will kill the bacteria which is responsible for the formation of boil.
- Similarly, the extract of onion can be used for treating this condition. Just like ginger, the extract of onion is also applied directly on the boil, which kills the bacteria responsible for boil.
- Application of milk cream over the boil will also help in treating the boil. This is because the application of milk cream softens the skin and opens up the pores which release the puss, thus curing it.
Tips to Prevent the Formation of Boils Foot:
Some of the tips which can be followed to prevent the formation of boils tissue are:
- Soak your feet in a solution of mild soap and warm water for some time regularly. This will soften the dead skin and make it easier to get rid of them.
- The dead skin of the boil can also be removed with help of scalps when they become soft.
- In order to avoid any kind of infection and prevent the formation of calluses, it is important to maintain a proper hygiene of the feet.
- It is also important that you wear proper footwear of adequate shape and size. This is because footwear of improper fitting can cause pressure on the foot which can result in the formation of the calluses.
- Keep your toenails clean and trimmed. This will prevent the possibility of ingrown toenail which could invite various infections too.