Hard Yellow Skin Feet
The hardness and yellowing of the skin takes place due to the formation of corns and calluses on the foot. The formation of the calluses on feet takes place because of the process called Hyperkeratosis. It is the condition in which the thickening of the skin takes place due to pressure. This condition is caused on the bony structure of the foot or on heel. The main cause for any such condition to appear can be standing on foot for a longer time. The presence of callus can give the skin the yellow or dark brown color.
Causes Of Hard Yellow Skin Feet:
The causes of hard yellow skin feet are:
- Wearing high heeled shoes
- Standing for a prolonged period of time
- Excessive weight of the body
- Any kind of mal ““ ailment of the metatarsal bones
- Presence of bunions
- Presence of flat or high arched feet
- Any kind of abnormality in walking.
- Any kind of surgery in the lower extremities of the foot
Treatment Of Hard Yellow Skin Feet:
Some of the treatment steps required for treating hard yellow skin feet include:
- Keep your feet moist by applying massage cream or moisturizer on your feet regularly.
- Avoid wearing the shoes with thin soles.
- The removal of the thick hard skin can be done by using pumice stone over them.
- If you are an athlete and use running shoes then go for the shoes which have a proper shock absorber sole in it.
- Avoid cutting or removing the hard skin with the help of a blade or razor as it can invite for an infection on such removed part.